We need to talk, we need to talk right now America
You are highly uneducated on many things - this weed thing is the one that angers me the most.
You Smoke Everyday, You Tried to Quit, Now You Can't Stop Vomiting - There's No Such Thing as a Coincidence Jackass!
Dot.Connector.Podcast by BMC
Bexx and I were discussing her day at work when she said a part of her day that she has been saying A LOT lately. She told me "we had about 10 more potheads in ER with "Cyclic (Intractable) Vomiting." Then, she continued to say "why do they come into our hospital? It's not like we can do anything for them! They're so stupid" When she said those statements, I couldn't disagree with her. These potheads certainly don't know who or what they're messing with when it comes to weed.
First off they all say the same stupid things....
- Weed's all natural
Answer: No bonehead, it's not. At this point - Weed is probably one of the worst if not the worst GMOs on the market today. It's so bad it can't even be a futures or commodity and exist on the futures market because nobody knows what kind or how much makes up what for what price. Weed is NOT supposed to have crystals on it --- that is crystal meth in disguise. Please knock that shit off and put it in the trackcan. It's garbage.
- It's not addictive
Answer: I hate to tell you this my friends - you are more addicted to weed and will have a harder time coming off of it than any heroin addict you may or may not know.True to date - weed is the most addictive drug on the market today. More people are addicted to weed than any other drug as it's more readily available.
- The Government didn't Let Weed be Legal Because they Didn't Know how to Tax it
Answer: You fell right into the CIAs trap you dimwit. They knew all along how to tax it - who the hell did you think was the one growing and selling it? Bill and Hill were the biggest dealers around the time of Iran Contra Scandal. When Ollie and Ron gave up their guns and coke deal to Bill and Hill they taxed their weed biz on top of it. If you did Weed, Coke, Crack or Dope in the 90s. If you purchased or sold a gun in the 90s - they were all Billary's. You funded their entire empire and put them right into the White House. Everytime you heard that dude play that saxaphone, just imagine - it could've been at the foot of your mother's bed. Scumbags.
Vomiting from Weed
Weed is addicting, in fact - it’s just as addicting as heroine or cocaine. More people are addicted to weed because it’s so readily available. Now that it’s legal, everybody and their mother has turned into a weed dealers, growers, processors, delivery men, moles, smugglers, kingpins and smokers.
- The minute the government announced the lift on strict laws and punishments for marijuana more people became addicted to marijuana than any other drug in the history of drugs.
- The hospitals are becoming overrun and have stayed at t his level with patients coming in with something called Gastro Paresis - this is the slowing down of the bowels and the digestive track. When this occurs, all of the oils, the toxins and the excess fluids and water have no place to be released and have found exit in your stomach and esophagus. When these toxins touch that area of your body, your defense mechanisms are programmed to release those things out of your body - so they do so (quite often) through vomiting. With vomiting in excess comes the feeling of nausea, sweating, overactive tears and mucus ducts and membranes and of course dehydration.
- To make a long story very short - people don’t know they’re addicted to weed. Throughout my life all I’ve ever heard was the addiction to weed being laughed off like it was a joke - people have turned it into a joke and only laugh at those crying out for help when met head on with the realities of their addiction. Welcome to addiction my friends - the number one black sheep in the family of sheeple. Nobody knows the severity of addiction, nobody wants to deel with it - nobody wants to talk about it, look at it or know that it even exists. This is not right. What’s also not right is that our government took this drug to a legal status so irresponsibly without any campaigns of cares, any campaigns of education on the subject - no where new to turn, to talk or to look or ask.
It basically means the slowing down of your bowels or digestive track so that nothing is going through and being digested in its normal manner. Things like digestive juices, oils, toxins and liquids like that of water, vitamins and essentials minerals.
Cyclic (Intractable) Vomiting - It means you keep vomiting
- Nausea Medicine -
- MQ Motion Sickness Patches - Their proper name is Scopolamine Transdermal Patch - I believe you can buy this over the counter or at least you can buy the equivalent over the counter.
Treatment for Cyclic Intractable Vomiting
- IV fluids
NOTE: This is one of the most important because you're going to be battling A LOT while in the bathroom. Some you're remember
- Nausea medication
NOTE: Marijuana is one of the most addictive drugs on the planet no matter what you’ve heard. If you need to prove that to yourself simply quit your intake of Mari cold turkey and document your heart rate, fever, temperature, sweating, calmness of the hands, calmness of the feet, nausea, diarrhea, sleep cycle, eating cycle, mood - are you irate, calm or somewhere in between. Hallucinations? Activity - are you lazy, are you hyper or are you somewhere in between. Headaches? Pain, stiffness, do you have the ability to stretch, can you go to work or did you call off? Depression? Do you have depression or mood swings? Are you steady or are you all over the board?
Usually nothing works. - Currently hospitals and doctors can’t treat the cause - we can only treat the symptoms.
NOTE: What that means is there is ABSOLUTELY NO REASON TO COME INTO THE ER FOR HELP. We cannot help you or cure your issues. The only way to truly battle addiction is with the same type of drug class that caused the withdrawal symptoms. Again, this is moving into a part of the discussion I’m not trained to give advice on.
I'm Mostly Here to School Anyone that's still Living in Fantasy Land About this Drug. Marijuana is Highly Addictive. Marijuana is NOT Organic, All Natural and Safe from Harm. Marijuana Does Have the Worst Withdrawal Symptoms and is Tied with Heroin to the be the Worst on Record. If you think You are Different from Heroin Addicts in Any Way You are Sorely Mistaken. The ONLY Difference About Your Addiction and Theirs is that They were Educated Properly on the Drug they Got Addicted to Before they Chose to get Addicted to it.
Now You have been properly advised and educated - please make better decisions than they did. I beg you!
[caption id="attachment_54601" align="alignnone" width="1920"] Vomiting, Nausea, Diarrhea, Constant Vomiting, Sickness, Sweating, Claminess, High Blood Pressure, Increased Heart Rate, theres too many symptoms from the withdrawals of Marijuana to name. I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news but there's ONLY bad news to give when it comes to attempting to quit Marijuana cold turkey.[/caption][caption id="attachment_54600" align="alignnone" width="1920"] Vomiting, Nausea, Diarrhea, Constant Vomiting, Sickness, Sweating, Claminess, High Blood Pressure, Increased Heart Rate, theres too many symptoms from the withdrawals of Marijuana to name. I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news but there's ONLY bad news to give when it comes to attempting to quit Marijuana cold turkey.[/caption]
Let’s talk about Alcohol
The reason why I'm bringing up alcohol is for the comparison between two of the only legal drugs that you can get both are legal under the not-so-watchful-eye of the United States Government. Another reason why I'm talking about alcohol is because the hospital treats weed and alcohol withdrawal almost the same when you come in with a bad case of withdrawal symptoms. Neither of these addictions and withdrawals can be treated and cured at the hospital - both can only be masked and made more comfortable. Nothing Can be done about the true root, we can only make. your symptoms subside. I hope that one day that statement is different and the truth is different. For now, there's nothing at all that can be done to help and I really wish it wasn't so. I don't look at Addicts as they are a sore on society, I don't look at them like they've done something wrong. They're not my enemy and I don't hold them accountable for what they can't control. This is not their fault and I want them to know it. I want there to be more communication, education and assistance when it comes to these sorts of things. I want these people to know that they are NOT alone and the burden is NOT their cross to bear. Together we will all bear that burden as one. Nobody should need to bear that cross or that burden alone. Especially after they were given no good education on the subject before allow to use and abuse that product under the not-so-helpful-or-watchful-eye of.
- It’s one of only two drugs that when you quit - it will kill you if and when you try to quit them cold turkey: Xanex and Alcohol.
NOTE: These two drugs cause seizures and convulsions when you try to quit cold turkey. It's not fun or pretty to watch.
- Xanax is made up of alprazolam which is part of the 4 benzodiazepine class of compounds for the central nervous system.
NOTE: It consists of a white crystalline powder, which can be soluble in both methanol and ethanol alcohol
- Valium is used to treat alcohol and marijuana withdrawal
NOTE: But it only masks the symptoms.
- We Use Blood pressure medication
NOTE: It sounds like Klonopin but it's nothing close - we use Clonidine (a blood pressure medication) to treat minor withdrawals from the patients that come into the ER.
- Alcohol withdrawal - As a treatment we issue something called a Banana Bag -
NOTE: This is a multivitamin IV Fluid bag mixture to treat and replace all of the fluids lost during the diarrhea spool the patient battled the entire day and a half before coming into ER.
- We do this thing called CIWA - Continuous Intoxication Withdrawal Assessment -
NOTE: This is a scale and judge how bad the alcoholic is when they come into the hospital to find out how severe the patients withdrawal symptoms are every 2 hours over the first 48 hours - this is the most crucial time in the patients withdrawal from the drug.