Grab your jaws, they're about to hit the floor
Tie them up like Ebenezer Scrooge used too
You're going to look adorable with a scarf tied around your head - classy as it gets.
Dot.Connector.Podcast by BMC
I maintain that all of you should peruse a couple of sections from disclosures 12, after you hit those regions there will be various stamps and notes telling you my contemplations regarding the matter. As you can as of now see there are photographs engaged with this also. What might a blog or believed be without some visuals. You know the way this functions. It just wouldn't be right without it.o I have a few whoppers for your koozies my loved ones. I truly encourage you to lock in and prepare for a wild ride. Please: on the off chance that you're not in that frame of mind to explore and have a common conversation about the book of scriptures - kindly continue on. This isn't really for you. This will be an exceptionally solid blog where I bring up certain things I ensure you've never seen, you've never considered and you've most certainly never even pondered. Along these lines, get your reasoning covers on - I'll make an honest effort to keep it as visual as conceivable so you will not be confounded on any of my places. On the off chance that you have an inquiry if it's not too much trouble, kindly if it's not too much trouble, utilize the remark segment underneath. I have two different remark segments. One is for Facebook clients and the other is for the site. It is possible that one is fine to utilize. Assuming you utilize the one for Facebook you can argue and forward with all of the facebook people. Assuming you utilize the site remark segment - indeed, no one at any point utilizes that and I have no clue about why. I've had this website for right around 10 years now and I can recollect each remark that is at any point been left on this blog. I truly don't have the foggiest idea why all of you absolutely never leave remarks for me. I truly love when you do however it's up until this point and not many between. What on God's green earth was the purpose in me building such a boss site on the off chance that no one at any point utilizes it however me? Anyway.
The Woman and the Dragon
- A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head.
- She was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth.
- Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on its heads.
- Its tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. The dragon stood in front of the woman who was about to give birth, so that it might devour her child the moment he was born.
- She gave birth to a son, a male child, who “will rule all the nations with an iron scepter.”[a] And her child was snatched up to God and to his throne.
- The woman fled into the wilderness to a place prepared for her by God, where she might be taken care of for 1,260 days.
- Then war broke out in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back.
- But he was not strong enough, and they lost their place in heaven.
- The great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.
- Then I heard a loud voice in heaven say:
“Now have come the salvation and the power
and the kingdom of our God,
and the authority of his Messiah.
For the accuser of our brothers and sisters,
who accuses them before our God day and night,
has been hurled down.
- They triumphed over him
by the blood of the Lamb
and by the word of their testimony;
they did not love their lives so much
as to shrink from death.
- Therefore rejoice, you heavens
and you who dwell in them!
But woe to the earth and the sea,
because the devil has gone down to you!
He is filled with fury,
because he knows that his time is short.”
- When the dragon saw that he had been hurled to the earth, he pursued the woman who had given birth to the male child.
- The woman was given the two wings of a great eagle, so that she might fly to the place prepared for her in the wilderness, where she would be taken care of for a time, times and half a time, out of the serpent’s reach.
- Then from his mouth the serpent spewed water like a river, to overtake the woman and sweep her away with the torrent.
- But the earth helped the woman by opening its mouth and swallowing the river that the dragon had spewed out of his mouth.
- Then the dragon was enraged at the woman and went off to wage war against the rest of her offspring—those who keep God’s commands and hold fast their testimony about Jesus.